421 motor compete

what i have here is a very low hr 421 cub complete. 2-4 neutral down overrride tranny, wiseco 4mm longrod crank, lockout clutch and cover, modquad head with alky domes,hinson basket and all goodies!

comes with 38tms on alky will oversized billet bowls and k and n airfilters., v-force 2 reeds with matching cross over billet intakes. cases are matched ported. askin 2500.00

motor ran 4.20s with 235lb rider with 12 paddle tires!

also forsale is the chasis, 8 over chrome swingarm no link! its a got a wheeleie bar mount welede to the roundhouse carrrier, lsr drag axle, monster green stock chasis with wheelie bar, 16stg brand new sls on 10inch rim, front smoothies , billet foot pegs with mount for shearet 2 out left hole and bracket,comes with plastics askin 3500.00

if your wanting pics get me your email! add 3percent or send money as gift through paypal!

Last 10 mil crank from crankworks brand new. its a hot rod, long rods trued and welded-750.00. complete top end polished! ported by herr juggs. comes with head domes and pistons 1350.00

what i have here is a very low hr 421 cub complete. 2-4 neutral down overrride tranny, wiseco 4mm longrod crank, lockout clutch and cover, modquad head with alky domes,hinson basket and all goodies!

comes with 38tms on alky will oversized billet bowls and k and n airfilters., v-force 2 reeds with matching cross over billet intakes. cases are matched ported. askin 2500.00

motor ran 4.20s with 235lb rider with 12 paddle tires!

also forsale is the chasis, 8 over chrome swingarm no link! its a got a wheeleie bar mount welede to the roundhouse carrrier, lsr drag axle, monster green stock chasis with wheelie bar, 16stg brand new sls on 10inch rim, front smoothies , billet foot pegs with mount for shearet 2 out left hole and bracket,comes with plastics askin 3500.00

if your wanting pics get me your email! add 3percent or send money as gift through paypal!

Last 10 mil crank from crankworks brand new. its a hot rod, long rods trued and welded-750.00. complete top end polished! ported by herr juggs. comes with head domes and pistons 1350.00

ALL THE 10MIL PARTS ARE GONE!

• 3 weeks later...