Boss Noss Great User Friendly N2o System

I have a great Boss Noss Kit that is easy to run and easy to use. it will take maybe an hour to install it on your first use. It is currently set up for a 15-20 HP shot but you can change that anywhere from 10-100 HP. All you have to do to run this is mount the bottle, mont the box, "T" into your Fuel line. then install the NPFIs (nozzles). If I were doing it I would install them in the Back of my K&N pods. Then you are ready to go! Includes everything you need. This kit runs $800+ brand new and another $250 for the second bottle.

buy it from me on ebay HERE or Make an offer to me on here.... reserve on ebay is $450.

you can see more info about Boss NOssHERE This is the new style system!

f716a395.jpg

c6437daa.jpg

Are you in need of cash or would you be willing to do some trading and maybe some boot

of course cash is king but what've you got to trade? let me know!

I have a great Boss Noss Kit that is easy to run and easy to use. it will take maybe an hour to install it on your first use. It is currently set up for a 15-20 HP shot but you can change that anywhere from 10-100 HP. All you have to do to run this is mount the bottle, mont the box, "T" into your Fuel line. then install the NPFIs (nozzles). If I were doing it I would install them in the Back of my K&N pods. Then you are ready to go! Includes everything you need. This kit runs $800+ brand new and another $250 for the second bottle.

buy it from me on ebay HERE or Make an offer to me on here.... reserve on ebay is $450.

you can see more info about Boss NOssHERE This is the new style system!

f716a395.jpg

c6437daa.jpg

I am bidding on your kit on ebay. I didnt see it here otherwise I would have shot you a message. I was wondering what timing and compression you were running? Hopefully I win it. Thanks for any help. Never run n02 but gonna give it a shot.

I am bidding on your kit on ebay. I didnt see it here otherwise I would have shot you a message. I was wondering what timing and compression you were running? Hopefully I win it. Thanks for any help. Never run n02 but gonna give it a shot.

I actually never ran it.... gary (sheerider) is setting one up and will give it a go tomorrow... it is a super simple kit... and boss noss is very helpful. they can help you with all that!

ps... bid this thing up more! lol!!!

• 5 weeks later...