F/S: 18cc domes and Cascade exhaust clamps

I have for sale a pair of brand new-ish 18cc cool head domes for stock bore/stroke. I only say brand new-ish because they look new but I didn't purchase them new in the original packaging. I bought them as new on here but never used them. My 'shee runs plenty good for me with the 22cc domes currently so I'm gonna just ride it and enjoy it the way it is. $35 shipped to US

1304399714366.jpg

Also for sale is a pair of Cascade exhaust clamps. I only had these on my Banshee for a couple of days when I realized they weren't gonna work as planned with the fuel lines from my dual Pingel and to be honest they're a bit too flashy for me anyhow. They are in near-new condition, nothing wrong with them at all, just not my taste. $35 shipped to US

11.jpg

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me and I'll reply ASAP. Chris

So you're saying you've got an .080 over stock bore-based engine with a 4 mil stroker crank and 115mm rods? If you're bored only .080 I'd think these would work but if you've got a 4 mil stroker AND a 4 mil big bore then yes you've gotta use big bore domes. Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

So you're saying you've got an .080 over stock bore-based engine with a 4 mil stroker crank and 115mm rods? If you're bored only .080 I'd think these would work but if you've got a 4 mil stroker AND a 4 mil big bore then yes you've gotta use big bore domes. Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

i think these will work. i was looking at it todqay and [piston comes up flush with the jug ...

send me you paypay email.. and i will reseach littil mor eon it

thanks