all red banshee pictures please

byenow

• 4 weeks later...

My turd used to be all red a while back. See I I can find any pics. Been a while. Closest thing I've got. Don't have any daylight pics close by. There's a few videos from the badlands around here somewhere. Decent shots there.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/davemustang50/PICT1543.jpg

simple if its alluminum polish it if its steel [aint/ powder it red. it will look killer.

red/black/chrome,polished is one excellent color choice. the basics all work excellent with clean and poli\shed parts.. BUT red, black, blue seem to look the best..

• 2 months later...

I just did red and black. Not sure If this helps. But adding another color helps break it up.

This. I also dig the red and black look. I usually prefer to do the frame one color, then the suspension to match the plastics, or polished/chromed, and the hubs matching the frame.. That's just me though. Too much of one color and it all just blends together.

All one color can be a bit much, except black, all black is still sweet.

One of my bikes is all black, the other all white. They look best when I mix and match parts so they are black and white.