need help

So needing some help I've always been a single carb guy but back to duals now. So problem is when ever I'm low throttle or going up hill it bogs out and feels like one cylinder cuts out. I just rebuilt my engine and yes took it for a easy ride and it would bog out then let it sit for a few mins then it would be good again. One pipe is leanking gas out the back like crazy black oily type like its burning andf the plugs are dry when I yank them and a good color a dark brown so I'm clueless.

Firts, i'd switch the plug wires, see if it switches sides. If so, its the coil. Simple fix.

If its not the coil, its going to be a carb issue of some sort, regardless of them being new or not. You should check a few things

1. Floats, one side could be off- check, and then double check.

2. Carb sync.- pull air cleaner set-up, look in the back of the carbs to make sure the slides are moving at the same time.

3. Air Screws, make sure they're evenly set.

4. Choke tube, its wicked important to have in place.

Good luck, let us know if any of these help!

Right on, fix that o-ring and little jet and see what happens.

As for case oil coming up thru the rings and making thru the exhaust.....Not unless you have a bad ring. I wouldnt worry to much about that untill everything else is up to par and ya take it for a ride. Then keep your eye on the case oil level to see if your losing some...

Yea just got back from the ride still same problem as soon as I hit 3rd or 4th without being in powerband it nearly cuts out completly the one side and yea its leaving a lot of oil out the back to be just gas/oil mix. So l rip out the piston see if its the ring. Could it be a crank seal or case seal at all also

Yea I don't have a pressure tester. But yanked the cylinder off the rings were moving weren't stuck but found to wear marks one on each side of the exhaust port that run up the hole jug they arnt deep or anything just you can see lines run up about 1/2 in width running the length and over the honeing marks

I'm in kelowna for the weekend, you out it the west side? Holler back I could prolly take a few minutes out of the day and fix it for you.