toomey T5's cheap

I am also selling the T5's that were on this bike along with my Passion stroker ported cylinders from this ad>

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142451&st=0&p=1229319&fromsearch=1entry1229319

I have removed the T5's so i can have them boxed up and shipped as soon as you need them.

Pix today. The expansion chambers are in good shape. The mufflers have a couple dings that CANT be seen once installed. The coating was done by a local powdercoater that does ceramic coating as well. It isnt a "flat black" as much as its more of a satin finish....i dont know how else to explain it. It not all chalky looking i guess,but more of a smooth, inbetween shiney and flat look.

I just repacked them as they have as much run time on them as the Passion cyls( 15 minutes break-in).

Since the mufflers have some dings in them and arent perfect( although you cant see the dings once installed), i'll take $225.00.

Shoot me an offer. I'll post pix later today. Thanks.

Thats NOT rust or staining on the pipe in that one picture,by the mounting bracket. Thats just some red sand and water ,it wiped right off.

I want to get some better pix of the mufflers because they have a few small dings in them. The pipes are great though. The dings in the silencers can only be seen when off the bike,not while installed. These were just repacked as well.