cub & crank

i have a 4mil cub cylinder and hotrods crank im looking to sell, they are currently mounted up on my bike so i have no pix. cubs have been polished.

everything runs just fine there are quite a few folks that have seen it run on here they can voutch for me.

im asking $1100 + shipping.

pm or text or call me @ 541-404-8876

I would like to sell them together. Right now they are in my bike so a cub with no crank don't work for me lol. Plus the money off this will be going to the 10mil crank I gotta buy and the cash off just a 4mil crank isn't close enough to what I need.

I may be interested in the cylinders if the price is right and you want to split it up whats the bore size?

id hit up last guy who wanted the crank... see if two can toss in together and pay the full price... than ree will split the shipping im sure... its a 421 cub... wit low hrs... ree is a good guy in my book... shit market we in today... cant give away cubs... even at low low prices.... lmao....

DiSkOe*1

Yeah I would be interested in splitting them up if I have a buyer for both. I have quite a few interested in the crank but only a couple bites on the crank.

I just broke a pipe on my bike today so maybe I'll pull it all apart and get some pix of the insides for y'all. The thing runs like a champ trust me lol it's what I'm running on my bike now. Only reason I'm getting rid of them is to build the 10mil and gods honest truth it wouldn't hurt my feelings to just keep them lol