new banshee owner

I'll be getting my first Banshee this weekend. Its an 03 LE with a blown engine (needs a crank job). So my mechanic will be puting in a new crank and new top end kit. I dont know a lot about banshee's so would like to have your feedback as too what kind of parts tu put in and if I should change more parts... I dont really want the fastest bike arround but want a reliable one for sure...

I'll be getting my first Banshee this weekend. Its an 03 LE with a blown engine (needs a crank job). So my mechanic will be puting in a new crank and new top end kit. I dont know a lot about banshee's so would like to have your feedback as too what kind of parts tu put in and if I should change more parts... I dont really want the fastest bike arround but want a reliable one for sure...

Not tryin to be an ass but... shouldn't your mechanic be able to answer that question for you?

If your lookin for info on parts we need to know what you wanna do to your bike what you plan on doing with it, riding style, your budget and such. Then we can help direct you on what parts you should get and using the search on here helps alot to. You can get alot of help by asking the right questions and doing some research.

Not tryin to be an ass but... shouldn't your mechanic be able to answer that question for you?

haha yea he is... I just like to double check things ;)

I'll be using it for trail mostly.. buget I would like to get it fixed for 1500$