34mm keihin PJ gas carbs, billet intakes, K&Ns

i have a very nice set of 34mm pj's with billet pro design intakes, and K&Ns. this is a very nice set and they work perfect i just moved up to 38's for my cub. Cameron at redline racing tuned these in for my bike about 3 months ago and i only ran them once after that before i got bigger ones. they have a 155 main and will not include a pilot. i am having trouble with my other pics but i can text more. intakes are near perfect, and k&n's are good condition.

whole package carbs, intakes, k&Ns $300

carb1.jpg

carb.jpg

i have a very nice set of 34mm pj's with billet pro design intakes, and K&Ns. this is a very nice set and they work perfect i just moved up to 38's for my cub. Cameron at redline racing tuned these in for my bike about 3 months ago and i only ran them once after that before i got bigger ones. they have a 155 main and will not include a pilot. i am having trouble with my other pics but i can text more. intakes are near perfect, and k&n's are good condition.

whole package carbs, intakes, k&Ns $300

carb1.jpg

carb.jpg

how much for the biilet inake? pm me.

What all is needed to make these work? Just pilot jets?

yes just pilot jets! as long as a 155 main will work for your set up.. i could put pilots in them but depending on your set up you will most likely have to re jet them anyway.