Trinity Stage IV Heads/Domes

I have my banshee motor torn down right now getting the cylinders ported and some other stuff...

It has a Trinity Racing Stage IV head with 21cc domes....

I plan on running 100LL avgas in the bike... which is at least 100 octane

can I or should I move down to smaller domes???

where can I buy domes for a Trinity head???

Go to the product reviews section and read the post titled "Trinity Blows" before you buy any dome from Trinity. You'll want to get some from ANYONE else other than them.

I have ran a few trinity stage 4 heads and have had zero problems out of any of them. You can buy domes from trinity racing.

I am weary of ordering anything from them,but if all i needed was a set of domes,i wouldnt hesitate.

I would never buy another head just to get away from a trinity,they work well.

Edited by Burt Reynolds

I have ran a few trinity stage 4 heads and have had zero problems out of any of them. You can buy domes from trinity racing.

I am weary of ordering anything from them,but if all i needed was a set of domes,i wouldnt hesitate.

I would never buy another head just to get away from a trinity,they work well.

I never said the HEAD was bad....only Trinity's Dome designs are an issue. You can buy domes from Trinity....but Why? If you take a couple of simple, basic, engine building measurements and call a site sponser, they can cut a custom dome for your motor to give you the exact compression and squish you need to make max HP with the best reliability you can get. Just picking a CC size doesn't guaranty you won't have issues due to the dome shape. Why get "A DOME" when for about @ $60 bucks more, you could get "THE RIGHT DOME"? :shrugani:

Whats wrong with the trinity domes,My banshee made 81 rwhp with trinity domes. 165psi per side 13deg/.042 squish running vp 110. 18 or 19cc domes if i remember correctly.

Not that i dont believe you,but if there is something bad about the domes i would like to know.

Edited by Burt Reynolds

Whats wrong with the trinity domes,My banshee made 81 rwhp with trinity domes. 165psi per side 13deg/.042 squish running vp 110. 18 or 19cc domes if i remember correctly.

Not that i dont believe you,but if there is something bad about the domes i would like to know.

Check the Product Reviews section here.

Look at the post titled "Trinity Blows"

Read through the pages and you'll get the full update.

It's a must read for anyone in the 2-stroke world.

Check the Product Reviews section here.

Look at the post titled "Trinity Blows"

Read through the pages and you'll get the full update.

It's a must read for anyone in the 2-stroke world.

I could actualy add a little to the trinity thread,but nothing thats posted in that threat is going to make the trinity domes run bad.

Basicaly what im trying to tell this dude is that the trinity head works fine and i personally wouldnt spend 50 to 60 bucks more just to have a different brand name on the head.

If i had to buy a cool head,i would go with noss,if i already had a trinity,i would keep it.

Edited by Burt Reynolds