T5 Pipes

Chrome isnt great but cleans up ok. Some rust starting on the back sides of the pipe and where the stingers meet the silencers. Some steel wool would really clean these up nice i think. Silencers have good packing. Has a couple small dings with the largest one pictured but one of them are visible once installed. Never cracked or welded on and have newer orings. Comes with the clamps, silicone couplers and the rubber mounts for the silencers.

Asking $175+ shipping. I will entertain offers or possible trades like cut white rear plastic.

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

Chrome isnt great but cleans up ok. Some rust starting on the back sides of the pipe and where the stingers meet the silencers. Some steel wool would really clean these up nice i think. Silencers have good packing. Has a couple small dings with the largest one pictured but one of them are visible once installed. Never cracked or welded on and have newer orings. Comes with the clamps, silicone couplers and the rubber mounts for the silencers.

Asking $175+ shipping. I will entertain offers or possible trades like cut white rear plastic.

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00552.jpg