40mm Aluminum Drag Axle

Guys eleva8ted got his panties in a bunch when this axle was not a jj&a in which i i thought it was.... And besides the point all he had to do was to let me know that he wasent happy and i would have gave him his money back... Thats it ,,, but before even getting a chance to make it right,, he fills a desput in which paypal has dragged IT out.. Had he been a man and just call or e-mail me and let me know in some form he wasent happy,, i would had made it right then. I have sold a ton of stuff on here and never had any complaints... I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONLY TRY TO GET OVER ON ANYONE,, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. Im not the type of person to sit online and talk shit about someone else,,"THATS A COWARD" iF THERE IS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AXLE I WILL GLADLY AWNSER AND SHOW BY PICS.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a thing wrong with it. Look at the inside of the sprocket hub. You dont have the spacer and ran it like a dumb ass and let it grind on the carrier. By the way I dont see the carrier for sale with the axle dumb fuck. Wounder why that is. Oh because it like you are a piece of shit. Stop trying to sell junk to people. To anyone reading this DO TRUST THIS GUY

OOO BIG MAN WANT TO TALK SOME SHIT ON LINE,, fucking coward,, THERES NOT A THING WRONG WITH THAT AXLE AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE IT I GOT PICS TO PROVE IT.... PICS ANYONE,,,, U WANT TO TALK SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING COWARD,, WHOS GONNA WHOOP MY ASS YOU HAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT TALKING COWARD...

I e-mailed you 3 times with no response.I told you the carrier was trashed and that it was missing the spacer for the sprocket side. I then e-mailed you that Jeff at jj&a would sell me the spacers for 50.00 and you still never responded.I gave you the chance to make it right and you never responded. That in my mind is a thief and cant be trusted. Filing a dispute with paypal is the only way to get my money back.

Guys eleva8ted got his panties in a bunch when this axle was not a jj&a in which i i thought it was.... And besides the point all he had to do was to let me know that he wasent happy and i would have gave him his money back... Thats it ,,, but before even getting a chance to make it right,, he fills a desput in which paypal has dragged IT out.. Had he been a man and just call or e-mail me and let me know in some form he wasent happy,, i would had made it right then. I have sold a ton of stuff on here and never had any complaints... I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONLY TRY TO GET OVER ON ANYONE,, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. Im not the type of person to sit online and talk shit about someone else,,"THATS A COWARD" iF THERE IS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AXLE I WILL GLADLY AWNSER AND SHOW BY PICS.

Why dont you look at you e-mails liar. I sent you 3 with no response. One told you I am giving you a chance to make this good. I then waited 3 day and turned you in to pay pal. But it still does not change the fact you got the axle back because 1 you said it was a jj&a, 2 The sprocket hub spacer was missing and the carrier was junk because of the hub grinding on the carrier.

YEA THATS WHY U SAID IN PAYPALL THAT YOU WOULD ONLY SPEAK TO ME THROUGH PAYPALL RIGHT ,,,, NICE ONE,, WHAT ELSE CAN U COME UP WITH....

You just cant handle the fact that you are out 435.00 because of the refund and are stuck with an axle that needs parts to be able to run it and a carrier that is junk because it is ground down so much that you cant even put a seal in it to protect the bearings.

Why dont you look at you e-mails liar. I sent you 3 with no response. One told you I am giving you a chance to make this good. I then waited 3 day and turned you in to pay pal. But it still does not change the fact you got the axle back because 1 you said it was a jj&a, 2 The sprocket hub spacer was missing and the carrier was junk because of the hub grinding on the carrier.

ok man this is the story,, i traded for this banshee parted it out,, i rode the bike once everything looked good, and he told me it was a jj&a... I have a jj in my bike,, it looked idenicle so i toke it at that. i tore the bike down, didnt see any problems with the axle.. the carrior had sum rubbing marks on the sproket side,,, i have seen this before and its useally when a bearing blows, it didnt seam like a big deal,,, i checked the bearings they seamed tight, i didnt think anything else about it... i put the axle back together and listed it. had i known this was gonna be this big of a deal,, i would not have sold it. Its not like im hurtin for money.. I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK BUT ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I WOULD NEVER TRY TO SCREW ANYONE PERIOD..

can paypal be contacted and the issue resolved? if you made a honest mistake and cleared it up idk why this can't just go away. even good sellers make mistakes, but making it right is what counts even if the buyer is still bitter afterwords.

I AGREE,,,He is getting his money back,, it should happen any day now... My point is he did not make any contact with me after the sale,,, he may have thought he was by sending it to a different e-mail or something but i never got any messages reporting to me that there was a problem. If i would had know there was a problem, what ever the problem was i would have fixed or just give him the money back...He would have had it back weeks ago,, instead of almost a month later,,, I dont have any problem giveing the money back,,, i just didnt know there was a problem,, how i found out was when the disput was filed.. and thats GODS honest truth... I have never had any problem with any of my parts i have sold on here,, and dont want anyone to have a problem with my parts. But he will get his money back soon through paypal..Man i honestly would have givin him my brand new jj&a axle and new carrior before i would have something like this happen..

Listen man. I have been ripped off before and have a hard time trusting people and giving them a chance. I also dont want anyone else to get burned. This shit is expensive and most people like me and I am sure others are in the same boat. I might have sent the e-mails to the wrong address but I did try to contact you directly not thru any threads. I did see that after getting the axle back you did list it as jj&a copy which is cool. After reading what you and phelps said you seem to be honest with what you are saying.After cooling off and reading what you two said I will leave your threads alone and hope that someone can use the axle. I just need the money back. Its not mine the axle was for a friend. I have to say the axle is straight and the hubs are fine but it is missing the sprocket hub spacer and they run 25.00 at jj&a or it would probably be better to contact fireball since it is their axle.

I AGREE,,,He is getting his money back,, it should happen any day now... My point is he did not make any contact with me after the sale,,, he may have thought he was by sending it to a different e-mail or something but i never got any messages reporting to me that there was a problem. If i would had know there was a problem, what ever the problem was i would have fixed or just give him the money back...He would have had it back weeks ago,, instead of almost a month later,,, I dont have any problem giveing the money back,,, i just didnt know there was a problem,, how i found out was when the disput was filed.. and thats GODS honest truth... I have never had any problem with any of my parts i have sold on here,, and dont want anyone to have a problem with my parts. But he will get his money back soon through paypal..Man i honestly would have givin him my brand new jj&a axle and new carrior before i would have something like this happen..