Left Over Banshee Parts from Build

I am trying to clean the garage out a little bit and I figured I would try to get rid of some stuff that I am not going to need. All prices are shipped within the continental US of A. I accept Paypal and have some good feedback here on the site. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

Stock heel guards with plastic. These things are in great condition and look to be early takeoffs. Includes the steel heel plates and the plastics. $55 shipped.

CIMG2031.jpg

Pro Design Clamp on Filter and Adapter. Again in good condition and just cleaned. I will sell without the airbox for $25 shipped or with the airbox for $45 shipped. The airbox has some melting on the side, and a few holes drilled in the lid.

CIMG2032.jpg

CIMG2033.jpg

Stock head with brand new gasket. Looks to have been shaved, but has no pitting or dings. $25 shipped.

CIMG2035.jpg

CIMG2034.jpg

Rear shock with white spring. Looks to be in good condition. $40 shipped.

CIMG2038.jpg

Stock front bumper. Painted black. Has a small ding on the top as shown in the picture. All in all decent shape. $15 shipped.

CIMG2039.jpg

Front left hand J-arm. Left over from a parts bike. Could use some paint. The ball joints seems tight and I will include the caps and a good boot. These are getting harder and harder to find. $25 shipped.

CIMG2037.jpg

Brand new OEM black seat cover. This would be correct for a lot of different years. Another hard to find item. $60 shipped.

CIMG2036.jpg

Last but not least a sheet of Duncan Racing/Paul Turner decals. Only missing two decals. Was going to put these on my build, but ended up not going with the Paul Turner exhaust. $10 shipped.

CIMG2040.jpg

Edited by bansheeman_05

• 1 month later...