cpi's, cases, carb etc.

34mm pj's setup for alky. you will need to get your own jets for your setup. will include a bag of gas jets for drilling and cables 180 shipped!

polish030.jpg

polish031.jpg

prodesign coolhead. can include studs, but you will need domes and Orings. the domes are cut for a unknown stroker motor. 100 shipped. ***SOLD***

cpi inframes believe they are sb sf yes they are a little rough, but will do the job. please remember shipping will be high, so it's not like i will make a ton on them. 300 shipped. ***SOLD***

cases that have been ported, but have 2 spots that keep them from being perfect. 115 shipped!

polish035.jpg

polish036.jpg

polish037.jpg

unknown name modded cover for lockout you will need to find a Oring for it 65 shipped

polish032.jpg

if you guys don't like the price on a part, or multiple parts feel free to pm me a offer as i am not hard to get along with. i will be listing a lot more parts at a later time, so if there is anything you need please let me know.

i also have a roller fs if you are anywhere close to southern oklahoma as i won't ship it. i am think 500 picked up, or make offer

polish025.jpg

i wish id known you were selling a cool head i just paid 180 for a new one yesterday

bump for a good seller

man that sucks!

btw if anyone wants to check my feedback out it's under 800phelps... i had it changed about 2 weeks ago.

34mm pj's setup for alky. you will need to get your own jets for your setup. will include a bag of gas jets for drilling. cables, pods, intakes, vf2's one needs new pedals, reed spacer etc all go with them. 300 shipped.

polish030.jpg

polish031.jpg

prodesign coolhead. can include studs, but you will need domes and Orings. the domes are cut for a unknown stroker motor. 100 shipped.

polish033.jpg

cpi inframes believe they are sb sf yes they are a little rough, but will do the job. please remember shipping will be high, so it's not like i will make a ton on them. 300 shipped.

polish034.jpg

cases that have been ported, but have 2 spots that keep them from being perfect. 150 shipped.

polish035.jpg

polish036.jpg

polish037.jpg

unknown name modded cover for lockout you will need to find a Oring for it 75 shipped

polish032.jpg

if you guys don't like the price on a part, or multiple parts feel free to pm me a offer as i am not hard to get along with. i will be listing a lot more parts at a later time, so if there is anything you need please let me know.

i also have a roller fs if you are anywhere close to southern oklahoma as i won't ship it. i am think 600 picked up, or make offer

polish025.jpg

r the plastic for sale ? i need the tank and rad cover in black thanks