need a link

LONGROD

Really.... are you that lazy?

Search the internet. Search/call site sponsors. Check out rockymountainatv.com, denniskirk.com, RJATV.com, ect. If you would have measured the "mouth" of your carburetors you would know that the filter flange needs to be 50mm in diameter. You might also consider a filter with a 5 or 10 degree turn down. So, get searching!

Also, if you ride in dusty conditions religiously clean/oil the filter. Or consider a good foam filter. IMO, if you can see direct light through it dust particles will get through it. lol

Funny you say that cause your little picture clearly states. For stock carb only... maybe some of us spend onetime ridding And not playing on our pc.. so good to hear its so easy.. obviously not easy enough to post a link..

LOL I noticed that as well. If you bought those ones in the pic, you'd be wasting your money, as they won't fit. I installed PWK 28's on my Shee and now I can't get the factory boots on the airbox to fit. I also couldn't seem to get a clear answer form anyone as to how I can run these carbs and keep the airbox. Pain in the ass!

Did I not give you enough information? Are you sure you can install such a complex item?

Part numbers (I don't own 28 PWKS so this is all from a 5 minute search)

K&N straight-RA-0520

K&N straight-RA-0510

K&N straight-RU-0520

K&N 10* angle-RU-1060

K&N 10* angle-RU-1070

There are plenty more that will work from K&N and a pile more from other companies.

If you still can't figure it out you should probably leave it alone.

Did I not give you enough information? Are you sure you can install such a complex item?

Part numbers (I don't own 28 PWKS so this is all from a 5 minute search)

K&N straight-RA-0520

K&N straight-RA-0510

K&N straight-RU-0520

K&N 10* angle-RU-1060

K&N 10* angle-RU-1070

There are plenty more that will work from K&N and a pile more from other companies.

If you still can't figure it out you should probably leave it alone.

I have an item you can install your two lips on.. you seem like just the person for the job.. lmao