Getting rid of the gray

troyzstang

Why don't you cut off a few unnecessary brackets before you send it off? It really amazes me when people have awesome powder coating done and the leave those 2 tabs sticking up that had rubber bumpers for the stock pipes. What, just in case they want to go back to stock pipes? There's some others, but those are so obvious.

Is that rear tail section bent up? Are you gonna fix that?

Why don't you cut off a few unnecessary brackets before you send it off? It really amazes me when people have awesome powder coating done and the leave those 2 tabs sticking up that had rubber bumpers for the stock pipes. What, just in case they want to go back to stock pipes? There's some others, but those are so obvious.

I didn't even think about cutting the extra tabs. Oh well to late now.

powdercoat002.jpg

LOOKS SWEET!!

Should be getting mine back this week, I went with a royal blue. Dont feel bad I didnt cut my tabs either.

Now the fun part......

Thanks,

The shop called that color Ocean blue. The cool thing is it matchs Krylons true blue so i can do a few small detail pieces and it will match.

It should look good when the chrome goes back on.

back to the fun part.......

I was thinking the same thing. And yes, it looks bent up to me.

hey thats the same table i use!! screw those atv jacks get one of those

Yeah that jack is one of the smartest buys I've made.

Here's a few more pics of my progress. I had some time to kill while I wait on New bearings & bushing from the big brown truck. So I spent some time cleaning up the engine.

Before anyone blast me on my polishing skills let me just say up front ; I have no experience , tools or patience to do it right so I do the best I can. :notworthy:

Before

bansheerebuild018-1.jpg

After

engine007.jpg

engine006.jpg

How much is it to have a frame powder coated?

No set prices.

It depends on location, area competition, regular business or small garage set up. I've heard guys paying $150.00 and up.

I paid $400.00 but I had quite a few extra parts with the frame. I also priced other shops in the area & most were in that same price range.

A little expensive but it was worth it to me. Finished product looks great.

• 2 weeks later...