Chrome out the lefts for shearer in frames

Blewbyu

Racers Edge Drag pipes

These are very very nice. The chrome on these make shearers and cpi's chrome look like crap. These are a very sought after pipe. Ask any big builder who has been in the game for a while. You have to go through K&T to get these now. They bought the stamps from Racers Edge. I was gonna run these, but decided to go with inframes.

Would like to trade for some mint chrome small bore shearers, or maybe some cpi's. Thats it, no rockets, pro circuits, fmf's.

For sale outright, im looking for $375 shipped

I am waiting to hear back from someone on these. So I will give them a chance to respond before I trade/sell

baby069.jpg

baby070.jpg

baby071.jpg

And the undersides

baby072.jpg

Racers Edge Drag pipes

These are very very nice. The chrome on these make shearers and cpi's chrome look like crap. These are a very sought after pipe. Ask any big builder who has been in the game for a while. You have to go through K&T to get these now. They bought the stamps from Racers Edge. I was gonna run these, but decided to go with inframes.

Would like to trade for some mint chrome small bore shearers, or maybe some cpi's. Thats it, no rockets, pro circuits, fmf's.

For sale outright, im looking for $375 shipped

I am waiting to hear back from someone on these. So I will give them a chance to respond before I trade/sell

baby069.jpg

baby070.jpg

baby071.jpg

did the pipes sell.thanks

And the undersides

baby072.jpg