R2 pipes for sale

sold my orange and black banshee, selling my black R2 pipes. These are one of the original sets, NO dings or dents only a couple hours of ride time. For some reason my camera card will not upload onto my work computer, i will get some up tomorrow of them off the bike. $360 shipped usps priority mail 050710.jpg0507102.jpg

Why are you selling them? these pipes are the shit, better all around pipe than CPIs in my opinion.

sold my orange banshee, so no use for the black r2's. and i am running the original rockets on my red bike which are like new with perfect chrome, so really no need for 2 extra sets of pipes laying around. and yes they are very comparable to cpi, with a better bottom end and i stronger mid hit with unlimited top end. wasn't sure if i would sell the chrome r2's thats why i put POSSIBLY... but the extra cash would help get my new cobra the kenne bell it wants. :cheers:

here is the link to my r2 pipe review i did for Tom, and a couple of videos of the pipes on my stock stroke and stock port orange banshee. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130621&st=0

yes deposit recieved for the black r2 pipe's. nice talking to you josh the r2 pipes will be a big improvement over the fmf's :cheers:

which josh are you talking to? lol. also, got the chrome pipes today and they were just as you described. they look great. pleasure doing business w/you.