jetting dmc 916 dynatek fs

jtbhq420

ok trying to order my jets before my new pipes come in i got a set of used dmc 916s, they should be in in a week or two my quad has a dynatek cdi set on curve 3 which i think from what ive read is +4 timing not sure thought, it also has boysen reeds and spacers, boost bottle and i think a uni foam filter what mains should i order and am i gonna need to change my pilots. I dont know whats in there now i got it a week ago i traded my 400ex for it and i think im in love and i checked the vin and found its a 98 not a 96 like the kid said i feel kinda bad this things mint n my 400 was not.

Thanks for any help Jimmy

im at between 1500 and 1800ft evelvation and temps r between 20 and 50 now and 50 to 90 in the summer

i couldnt find a similar setup on the jetting form and wanna make sure i do this right

Edited by jtbhq420

some people think more fuel is better or are masking an issue,I have tuned peoples bikes to run for all around performance perfect on a plug chop and pulls clean,they talk to there buddies and are convinced there lean,so i give them back there jets that were in it.I 9 outta ten end up back to what i put in there.Everybody allways knows better!Sorry just bitchen

ok thank you very much im gonna get the 27.5 pilots and i think a 270 and a 280 main n see where im at. Do u guys think the dyna tek makes it morre thirsty than bansheeboy's which has almost the same motor mods.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction at least i didnt buy the 310s n 300s i was about to buy last night

ok thank you very much im gonna get the 27.5 pilots and i think a 270 and a 280 main n see where im at. Do u guys think the dyna tek makes it morre thirsty than bansheeboy's which has almost the same motor mods.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction at least i didnt buy the 310s n 300s i was about to buy last night

I don't think the dynatek will effect the jetting. Spark/ignition usually doesn't mess with the jetting.

ok thankss how do u like the dmc's, i got em for a good deal nd they sound like theyd be good for my kinda ridin 65% woods trails 25% fields n 10% back roads i could really find a whole lot on them just that they sound crazy

I loved my DMC's. They sound absolutely wicked. The only thing is, not a very good trail pipe.

I actually traded mine for FMF's recently because I needed the cash, and because of the fact I ride quite a bit of local trails.

The bottom end completely sucked on the 916's, but once it hit the mid-upper mid, it pulled like a freight train. It just wanted to rev to the moon and keep on pullin' haha. Such an awesome feeling.