Glamis Over Prez Week(end).

jayzx10r

I'm planning on heading out to Glamis on the 16th (Wed) for a long Presidents Weekend. I'll be on Pad 3, just 30' north of the Pad 5 sign. I have an 80's RV that will have Orange safety Cones on the roof. Roll by and have a beer!!

PM me if you wanna exchange numbers.....

We should do a group photo at the Sunset Drags on Saturday.....

Jay in SanD.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, Ill see you guys out there, group pic is a good idea.

Our bikes shipped out yesterday, I will be there on the 14th

Pad 2, 31ft luv 2 camp trailer.

Ill be sure to come by, Also both my bikes have HQ flags..

At my camp we have 5 banshee's, 2 yfz'2 and 1 Craptor

See you guys soon, So pumped dont even wanna work the rest of the week banghead banghead

Where are the cement flats?

Joe

when you turn right on to gecko rd make another right before the ranger station and you will see the cement flats. i dont like it down there again its away from the dunes. and you have to cross the road everytime you wanna leave or go back to camp.

when you turn right on to gecko rd make another right before the ranger station and you will see the cement flats. i dont like it down there again its away from the dunes. and you have to cross the road everytime you wanna leave or go back to camp.

I always go to the washs wash 10 is my spot and have for years. Only go to cement flats once a year its every feb my boys boy have a huge brithday party out there they get 300 lb pig and cook it. Around 100 people show up everyyear. Good times.

We'll be out the night of the 17th. I'm not sure where we are camping yet, probably gecko campground. or pad 1 or 2. Where ever I find a good spot. Sunset drags are on gecko? I've only been a few times. Lets hook up for a ride. \,,,/ (*_*) \,,,/