2001 banshee Nos air shift help..

nsrt4

Looks to me like that's an old setup for a motorcycle, this is what their ATV shifters look like.

http://www.pingelonline.com/atv_acc.htm

Actually, that's easy shift. Different animal.

Whoever put on that air shifter is a retard. It's all held together with zip ties, and there's no wires on the ignition kill switch. I can only assume the NOS system is just as kludged up. Pull it all off before you start making scrap metal.

Thats kind of a strange setup. The ones I have seen were upshifting with the air and manual downshift, yours looks to be set up as air up and down.

Is that shift cylinder zip tied to the frame?

Yeah its zip tied lol I dont know where to start on that hahaha I might just take it off but I think Its all hoked in with the nos

Whoever put on that air shifter is a retard. It's all held together with zip ties, and there's no wires on the ignition kill switch. I can only assume the NOS system is just as kludged up. Pull it all off before you start making scrap metal.

Im taking the air shifter off for sure Im going to try and see if the nos is hooked up right...

Edited by nsrt4

Is that shifter even for a atv?

4th pic shows NOS tank on the right, and air tank on the left. Last 2 pics show NOS and fuel solenoids. No, NOS in itself isn't flammable, but spray gas under pressure, and NOS, and bad things can happen. Now if you really wanna burn things up, try running alky too lean, and too much NOS.

So that thing thats missing the wires goes to the air shift? B-cuzz when I hit the one button I can hear a click If I remember right was the nos the kid said?