Polished carbs

Very nice Paulie.

Your work doesn't need to be pumped up Jeffro, it speaks for itself. I have sent several your way, not sure if they have made their way over or not.

John, if you need work done in the future, Jeff is your man and does awesome work as I am sure you have seen first hand at the dunes even if you didn't know it. I can basically guarentee you will be happy w/his work!!!

The residual income business is Team Approach marketing. I am helping bring health and wellness products to market and am always looking for business partners if anyone is interested in looking at the business. I have a cousin who no longer works because his wife has done so well in the business in just 4 yrs time that he no longer has to. She drives a company issued Mercedeze(spelling?) and plans on retiring before the age of 40. She has built a netowrk of people and makes money in her sleep. I am giving it a good run under her direction.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Paulie.

Your work doesn't need to be pumped up Jeffro, it speaks for itself. I have sent several your way, not sure if they have made their way over or not.

John, if you need work done in the future, Jeff is your man and does awesome work as I am sure you have seen first hand at the dunes even if you didn't know it. I can basically guarentee you will be happy w/his work!!!

The residual income business is Team Approach marketing. I am helping bring health and wellness products to market and am always looking for business partners if anyone is interested in looking at the business. I have a cousin who no longer works because his wife has done so well in the business in just 4 yrs time that he no longer has to. She drives a company issued Mercedeze(spelling?) and plans on retiring before the age of 40. She has built a netowrk of people and makes money in her sleep. I am giving it a good run under her direction.

Is this Arbonne? If so, it has come and gone around here, and left about 99% of the people that got their white Mercedes, with piss poor credit, and a repossession. I think everyone around here sold Arbonne at one point in time. My old lady did it, made about 1,000 bucks a month for two or three years. Never got the Mercedes, because we knew it was a poor investment. Those type of pyramid operations are great for short term. Quick, easy cash. The first arbonne rep in California was raking in almost 100k a month at one point in time. Her husband owned an RV dealership, which he practically gave away, because his wife was making so much on arbonne. They built a massive estate in the hills here. A few Lambo's in the garage, they were hot shit. Two years later, their house foreclosed, he sold everything, and they moved to Utah, and from what I've heard, they live very modestly, now. I don't know if she was trying to start up the business elsewhere, but they are a great way to make a LOT of short term income. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket. Good luck homie!

Ok Damian, time for you to change your signature picture. Dump the nice view of your camera seen in the reflection of your polishing talent, and now let's get a shot of you kicked back sleeping in your recliner with piles of cash stacked on your chest. :rotflmao:

Yes, Jeff will be my new go-to guy. Cause if your not from Michigan...your not polishing...your just shining it up a little. ;) That's why I drove 2 states over to drop off my pile of aluminum. :blink: So Jeff....How the heck far away is your place from Damian? (Hope your not over in Flint) B)

I understand Damien. My wife sells Pampered chef, and premier jewelry. She loves doing it and to me thats what matters. She has a full time job that pays the bills so she aint quiting till we get some lambo's lol. But good luck to ya bud. It defenetely takes a self motivated person to get far in those types of businesses. And Im sure you can do it.

John. I am on the west side of the state, about 1hr south of silverlake

I understand Damien. My wife sells Pampered chef, and premier jewelry. She loves doing it and to me thats what matters. She has a full time job that pays the bills so she aint quiting till we get some lambo's lol. But good luck to ya bud. It defenetely takes a self motivated person to get far in those types of businesses. And Im sure you can do it.

John. I am on the west side of the state, about 1hr south of silverlake

Well we've got Pampered Chef stuff comming out our ears. (Don't get me wrong, the wife can cook.) :drool: So she's got the full kitchen version of a master machanics tool chest when it comes to kitchen tools. So your not talking me into any more of that... :lol: As for jewlery....the wedding rings more than enough for me.....when I do want to accessorize, I'll count on shiny polished aluminum. B) That'll be where you come in. ;) So I'll tag you when I'm ready to take another pile of aluminum on a road trip. :D

You are absolutely right Jeffro, you have to treat a business like that as if you are all in on a Mcdonalds you spent every last penny to obtain. I have personally seen one family member and two long time friends make it to unbelievable wealth and time freedom in these types of businesses and they worked hard to get there. I am willing to work! I am tired of being a person of conservative political views working as a number in a giant corporation dictated by a union. Good luck to you and your wife as well Jeff!