Best tires for wildwood sand

Anyone been to or raced wildwood sand? To those not familiar with it its very fine sand like baby powder and I feel it has some strange characteristics to it as it gets ridden and torn up.

I will be racing mx where paddles aren't allowed but I also wanna run the sand drags (1/8 mile i think?) with some kind of paddles just for fun but don't know what type, how many paddles etc.

I also have to ask, how long would it take to swap the stocker for an extended swinger? Or if that's excessively impractical than id run it with a stock length.

Shee is bored .020 stock stroke trail port, T-5's, reeds, stock carbs, spacers random other shit here and there

• 2 months later...

Ten paddle haulers will work nice for ya in the drags. As so mx tire they all suck in this sand atleast the ones they allow u to run I always resort to my 18" holeshots. Tried running single ribbed fronts before but no real benefits there as harder to turn tight turns . Its a very fun race w no traction. I will be trying to sneak by or get a away running a set of skat trak desert storm tires for mx sesion but they almost always deny Ne tire other then mx. I will be running both sessions this year dragging on my banshee mx my 450.the drag racing takes place Friday night after practice all day so if you didn't practice during the day just ran Friday night drags on extended swinger u could swap it over night for Saturdays Motos. I juat run two different bikes. Better to set up for which ever one u rather compete in.