Drag Parts for sale

I have a set of 39mm pwk carbs, not set up yet, so you can choose to set them up on gas or alky! Carbs or brand new, never even sat in a set of intakes.

asking 275 shipped

A Direct Drive Lockout and cover. Lock out is slightly used, but cover is brand new never bolted on.

asking 275 shipped

A Blue chariot head, with acorn nuts(missing one) and copper washers

asking 110 shipped

A rear Marvin Shaw shock 15" from center of eye to center of eye....In great shape!

asking 175 shipped

I have a set of J - Arms, with tie rods, drag spindles, and struts, they are all freshly powdercoated gloss black. Not 100 % sure on the geometry, but will find out!

I have these on my rolling chasis, but they have never been riden on.

asking 500 shipped

will post pics as soon as they finish downloading!

also willing to make trades, Im in need of a set of small bore small flange 2 out of 1 side pipes (cpi or shearer's) Im willing to put up difference in cash if needed

I have a set of 39mm pwk carbs, not set up yet, so you can choose to set them up on gas or alky! Carbs or brand new, never even sat in a set of intakes.

asking 275 shipped

DSC03049.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

A Direct Drive Lockout and cover. Lock out is slightly used, but cover is brand new never bolted on.

asking 275 shipped

DSC03039.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

asking 110 shipped

DSC03050.jpg

A rear Marvin Shaw shock 15" from center of eye to center of eye....In great shape!

asking 175 shipped

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

I have a set of J - Arms, with tie rods, drag spindles, and struts, they are all freshly powdercoated gloss black. Not 100 % sure on the geometry, but will find out!

asking 500 shipped

also willing to make trades, Im in need of a set of small bore small flange 2 out of 1 side pipes (cpi or shearer's) Im willing to put up difference in cash if needed

asking 275 shipped

asking 275 shipped

asking 110 shipped

asking 175 shipped

asking 500 shipped

are the 39mm pwk's still available??

• 4 weeks later...