WTB: 78 ro 14 paddle staggard extremes

kolb02

Word to the wise: make sure the seller actually measures the roll out to confirm they are 78". I've bought 2 sets of "78 roll out" 14 staggered extremes only for them to measure 75" - 76" at normal pressure (2 - 4 psi or so). I have to blow one set up to 8 psi, and the other up to 10+ to get them to 78". What's bad is I already had a set of 76" 14 staggereds. So now have 3 sets of essentially the same size tire. I wasn't duped by the sellers, they had bought them as 78" and never measured them.

Word to the wise: make sure the seller actually measures the roll out to confirm they are 78". I've bought 2 sets of "78 roll out" 14 staggered extremes only for them to measure 75" - 76" at normal pressure (2 - 4 psi or so). I have to blow one set up to 8 psi, and the other up to 10+ to get them to 78". What's bad is I already had a set of 76" 14 staggereds. So now have 3 sets of essentially the same size tire. I wasn't duped by the sellers, they had bought them as 78" and never measured them.

Cool man, how do I make sure they are the right r/o? And I think you are helping my buddy Seth build his YFZ 450 drag bike for the 4 stroke wars?

• 5 weeks later...