Wheel pattern

Okay, i got a stock axle...looking for some new wheels...what offsets will fit...i guess 3+2 is standard right. But some wheels i look at have offsets of 47mm and 10mm..and how wide, tall, IDK i need help

What exactically are you wanting to accomplish?

Are you tring to narrow or widen the rear without purchasing an aftermarket axle with adjustable hubs?

• 2 weeks later...

i forgot all about this thread. i am sure you have found wheels by now>?

i think the stock rear wheels are 9x8 with 3 + 5 offset. 8" wide wheel with the center mounting area being 3" from the inside and 5" from the outside of the wheel. i am not sure if you can get a greater offset that this in the rear wheels. the further away the center of the wheel is from the hub and axle, the more stress it will put on that hub/axle. if you arent jumping off of buildings and such, you may look into some wheel spacers as that would be a cheaper alternative to an aftermarket adjustable axle. i would much rather spend my money on an axle but i know a lot of people that get away with the spacers.