358 Cheetah Cub

I'm located in Tampa. I'm going o sell my 358 cub. It is a stock stroke, 65mm bore and it has been drag ported by Wicked. The engine is in great shape and includes pistons. I'm building a different engine. I paid over 1320.00 for the cub and pistons and port work. I'll sell it for 750.00 + shipping. You can get a new one for 875.00 on ebay but I bet the porting is not as extensive as this one. Plus the ones offered on ebay do not come w/ pistons. There is not much run time on this engine. It was used for drag and ran on gas only and never ridden in the trails. I'm also selling my stock stroke, trued and welded crank, Hot rods crank w/ TZ bearing for 250.00. Or 200.00 with out the TZ. The TZ bearing alone was 70.00 when I bought it.. Call me if you are interested. Please call during daytime. Will accept Paypal, money order or I can list it on ebay if you would like to do the transaction there.

Paul

813-997-5718 Please call during daytime. I'm on Eastern time.