2008 YFZ 450

Story behind this bike is, I have 2 YFZ's, I locked up the motor on my 08 so while that was being fixed i bought this bike from a friend of mine, bike is in good condition, plastics are real good with normal scratches, no cracks, the bike was used as a practice bike in a sand pit, so the wheel are like bead blasted around the ring as you can see in the pic.

Bike has the cam mod and the YZ needle to eliminate the mid range bog, Sleeper06 just did a full service for me, checked and reshimed all the valves and what not, jetted the bike aswell, it runs really good.

I have a Brand new stock exhaust for it and also a new seat cover, this one has a small rip so i bought a new one, havent had time to install it though.

I have the title In hand, Im located in staten island and if you are local more than welcome to take it for a ride.

3700.00 OBO

1000000586.jpg

1000000589.jpg

1000000587.jpg

1000000590.jpg

its hard to tell in the pics, but is the left side of the carrier housing on the swinger re-welded?

Yea, guy was running a shitty chain and it broke, guy wasnt the best welder and went alittle crazy around the 2 pinch bolts, holds up fine, doesnt loosen up or anything, stock swinger could be had for cheap or a little powder coat would hide it :headbang::headbang:

Yea, guy was running a shitty chain and it broke, guy wasnt the best welder and went alittle crazy around the 2 pinch bolts, holds up fine, doesnt loosen up or anything, stock swinger could be had for cheap or a little powder coat would hide it :headbang::headbang:

alright just checking. clean bike, i wish i had the money! wanna trade for my gasgas? :drool: