CUSTOM LONG TRAVEL BANSHEE FRESHLY BUILT

There is so much done to this bike that I am going to try my best to list it all, but keep in mind there will be alot not listed. This bike has more than 20K invested. ASKING $7000

Freshly Built Long Travel Banshee- NOT RIDEN OR BROKEN IN YET!! Everything on this bike is BRAND NEW. NOTHING IS STOCK. 100% SHOW QUALITY. Candy Red Powder Coat, CT Racing Ported 350 Engine, Powder Coated Engine Cases, Polished Cylinders, Mod Quad Candy Red Cool Head & Intake Manifold, Fluidyne Radiator, CV4 Hoses, VFORCE Reeds, Trinity See through Clutch Cover, CPI Pipes with chrome silencers and powder coated tips, IMS Pegs, Billet tank cap, throttle and brake cover, Quad Tech Custom Seat, Elka Long travel Dune Edition adjustable piggy back Shocks front and Rear, Elka Long Travel rear linkage, Lone Star steering stem, lone star axle, Lone Star billet wheel hubs, abd all axle hubs, Leagers Long travel A-arms, Light Weight +4 swing arm, tag bars, Streamline brakes, lines, pads, rotors, carbon fiber steering stabilizer, billet lock grips, hydraulic clutch with unbreakable lever, wicked racing light weight billet stator cover, full bore plastics, Chrome billet brake reservior, Chrome Billet rear grab bar, K & N filters, The entire bike is outfitted with Stainless Allen Socket Head Bolts and screws, Douglas wheels and doonz paddle tires. Everything on this bike is color matched Candy Red Power Coat, anodize red, or show chrome. This bike has too much work too list and is brand new show room quality. not used.... Serious buyers only please. call for questions.. Paul 310-560-0351 YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO APPRECIATE HOW CLEAN THIS BIKE IS... JUST REGISTERED Green Sticker

Email for better pictures

post-38354-12920174902773_thumb.jpg

Nice Duner!

How do you like the Elka set up with the +4 ? .... Im getting ready to do the rear and am taking a hard look at the Elka Linkage

I gotta be honest the bike is newly built and has not been riden in the dunes yet. But I heard it was the best thing you can buy so that's why i put it on..

• 2 weeks later...

YOU have what 15...to 20....in this banshee and all you hear is 6... to 7.... if you part it out what the fuck........... :angry::yank::yank:

$20,000 :yank: NOT. Maybe $12,000. And it's not worth a penny over $6,000 right now. It's a nice looking bike, but let's get real about the value of it in this market. No after market cylinders, no custom airbrushed plastics, no JJ+A axle......it's got bling...but not much ChaChing.

It's a bit of an epidemic, people go out and pay as much as possible for new parts, throw them on a banshee, never ride it, then try and recoup their expenses. Sure it may look pretty and the parts are nice but the second they're not new from a vender with a warranty or anything they loose value, couple that with a down market and you are out a lot of money. Most people also like to have a hand in making their bikes nice, not buying one already done up from someone else.

You have to accept this fact when you build it and either get your moneys worth out of it or ask yourself why you did it in the first place... :confused:

so the guy joined the forum this month, for the sole purpose of trying to sell his banshee on here and hasnt made a single post elsewhere...?

is anyone gona rip into him yet? i thought that was standard procedure when someone joined just to sell their shit?

and he didnt say $20,000 invested, he said over 20,000 invested! :D