Cleaning Carbs HOW-TO/STEP BY STEP Instructions

Wldcat10

Does anybody know where I can find a HOW-TO on cleaning Banshee Carbs with step by step instructions with pics? I'm not sure if there is one in here. I tried searching but nothing came up because it only searches word for word and came up on nothing. I also do not have a Clymers Manual and will hopefully be buyng one soon. But I'm looking to clean my carbs tonight so I can ride this weekend. Please send me a link or page where i can find step by step instructions w/pics on how to clean carbs, thanks in advance!

Take ONE carb apart at a time completely, spray them down with carb cleaner, dry them with compressed air, get into every circuit and passage way and make sure theres nothing blocking fuel/air flow.

Assemble as was = done.

Only take ONE carb apart at a time your first go around. You don't want to mix the slides or bowls up, make sure the slides go in the right way also when reassembled. (cut outs facing the filters)

Very very simple.

The thing is, this is my first time doing this and it would be much easier if I could just see a HOW-TO with pics I could follow. I tried lookin' everywhere and all i came up with was a Blaster How-to. But I really want to see a Banshee How-to with pics to follow. So anybody with any link to one please post it up asap! thx!

The blaster carb is the exact same thing as the banshee stock one, just there is only one.

You will kick your own ass after you see that it's so easy a cave man can do it.

If you got a question once your in, holler back.

But just pay attention to whats going on and you will be fine.

Read this over also you will need it later, and save it too.

http://www.dfn.com/agservices/jetfaq.html

If you really need pics i will throw some up after dinner.

Trying to hold down the couch and BBQ right now :cheers:

Take ONE carb apart at a time completely, spray them down with carb cleaner, dry them with compressed air, get into every circuit and passage way and make sure theres nothing blocking fuel/air flow.

Assemble as was = done.

Only take ONE carb apart at a time your first go around. You don't want to mix the slides or bowls up, make sure the slides go in the right way also when reassembled. (cut outs facing the filters)

Very very simple.

Haha thanks Savage for that link! I'm going to print it out, But i would REALLY APPRECIATE it, if you took some pics of the step by step process on how to clean the carbs and adjust the float! Maybe make it a sticky just in case there are others along the way with the same problem as me! So if you could please post up pics, thanks again!