RedFire Metallic Powdercoated Rolling Chassis

I've got this for sale: Everything minus the motor, tires, and axle. What's included: The Red Fire Mettallic powdercoated frame that has been shaved down on weight, lightweight chromoly one-piece steering stem/handlebar combo, lightweight chromoly a-arms (fresh chrome), chrome tierods, powdercoated lightweight spindles, super lightweight chromoloy +12 arched ladder-bar swingarm (chrome), polished billet aluminum struts front and rear with heim-joints, lightweight custom fuel tank with a high-flow chromed harley-davidson style pingel valve, custom lightweight polished billet aluminum footpegs, polished bearing carrier, full-bore plastics with polished grille, and a white & silver alligator drag-cut seat. I never weighed the mocked up chassis, but I know it's light, I dropped almost two tenths switching from a heavier set-up. I have invested nearly 3k into this setup here. Only asking 1900, FIRM. I'll even let a set of brand new 12" HS Custom spindle mounts go with it for only 300 more (that price is good only to the buyer of this) The only reason i'm selling is to fund a drag frame. If you have any questions or you're interested, you can pm, call, or txt me 337-519-3282

m7et15.jpg

Forgot to mention that it does come with a powdercoated wheelie bar that was built for the bike (no tire) And also the chrome motor mounts and show polished stainless steel bolts that it has all around