looking to ride coal hills in pa

lms1977

Hello I'm looking to ride the coal hills in pa I want to come up and check this out. I would like to meet someone up there and find out about the area I was riding in shamokin once in the 90's.

I dont want to just show up and park where I'm not suppose to and piss people off just looking to come up meet some new people and have a good time. if you could pm me Mike thanks

I hate to wait till spring I ride year round and would like to try this out this sunday if I can get time.

Bad time of year up here to be riding tell you the truth,hunting season,people shooting rifles all over mts.Not safe at this time of the year just to give you a heads up..

Bad time of year up here to be riding tell you the truth,hunting season,people shooting rifles all over mts.Not safe at this time of the year just to give you a heads up..

Im done for the year. My bikes in pieces. Getting ready for a new swinger.

So even on a Sunday is not a good idea seems like I do more riding in the winter anymore go figure.