Some parts for sale that are left over so far...

Ok so I'm trying to recoup some money to try and get my ride done and here's what I've got left over so far. All prices are plus shipping and 3% PayPal fees, except for the boost bottles which I've already listed in another thread so I don't wanna mess up the pricing on those. I'll work with you on anything that I can. I will only ship to the Contiguous 48 United States as well. If you have any questions you can PM me on here or for faster response email me at R1Rider31@hotmail.com. Now to the parts...

The rear carrier came on my '97 when I bought it although I don't know what year it is from because my frame was red and obviously this is silver, not that it would make a difference as I'm pretty sure they're all the same. As you can see this one has been tapped and had a grease fitting installed. Needs new seals and bearings too. $30

Rear Carrier

1121101711.jpg

One is brand new and the other came on my 'shee when I bought it. Looking for $15 for the new one and $8 for the used one. Both of these prices are SHIPPED.

Boost Bottles

1121101654.jpg

1113101759.jpg

Headlights are off of my '97. The grilles are a bit tattered, one of the glasses is cracked, one is missing an adjustment screw, harnesses are good and intact on both. Someone may be able to clean them up and use them. $15

Headlights

IMG_2353.jpg

Just another piece that came with a spare motor I got with my 'shee. Nothing at all wrong with it, just don't need it. $15

Kickstart Mechanism

IMG_2354.jpg

Same as above, came with the spare motor that I bought and didn't need it. Also comes with pressure plate bolts/screws, not pictured. $40

Clutch Basket, Flywheel, Pressure Plate

IMG_2352.jpg

These came on my '97 and like a fool I tried to modify the lower eyelet on one of them and probably ruined it. The other shock is good as far as I can tell but if not maybe someone could use the springs on another set of shocks. $15

Front Shocks/Springs

IMG_2351.jpg

This crank came out of my 'shee and as you can see one rod is severely bent and as it sits the crank cannot be used. If someone wanted to put a new rod and new bearings throughout it though it would be a perfect candidate for a fresh build. I just don't have the money to do so. $15

Crank

IMG_2348.jpg

This cover came off of the spare motor that I bought and as you can tell it has some paint worn off and has some rubbing on top of it from the kickstarter. Can be easily cleaned up and used again with a little TLC. $15

Clutch Cover with Water Pump

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

Again, came with spare motor that I bought with my 'shee. Probably needs rebuilt unless you don't care for the shake and rattle like they do. $10

Kickstarter

IMG_2343.jpg

Once again, came with spare motor. It is completely stock, maybe someone could do something with it. $5

Stator/Timing Plate

IMG_2342.jpg

The A-Arms are a different issue. I'm only selling these IF, and only IF, I can find a nice set of standard travel extended arms to put on my '97. They have brand new caps and bushings. The caps I may end up keeping depending on what I can find on the extended arms. I had them repainted black along with my frame with PPG K36 and DCC9300 and then knocked down the shine and painted over it with satin black. As you can see they are currently installed but aren't tight and can easily be removed. If I do find another set I'll let these go for $150. Just wanted to get these out in the open and see what kind of interest I could get on them.

Stock A-Arms

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

Ok so I'm trying to recoup some money to try and get my ride done and here's what I've got left over so far. All prices are plus shipping and 3% PayPal fees, except for the boost bottles which I've already listed in another thread so I don't wanna mess up the pricing on those. I'll work with you on anything that I can. I will only ship to the Contiguous 48 United States as well. If you have any questions you can PM me on here or for faster response email me at R1Rider31@hotmail.com. Now to the parts...

The rear carrier came on my '97 when I bought it although I don't know what year it is from because my frame was red and obviously this is silver, not that it would make a difference as I'm pretty sure they're all the same. As you can see this one has been tapped and had a grease fitting installed. Needs new seals and bearings too. $30

Rear Carrier

1121101711.jpg

One is brand new and the other came on my 'shee when I bought it. Looking for $15 for the new one and $8 for the used one. Both of these prices are SHIPPED.

Boost Bottles

1121101654.jpg

1113101759.jpg

Headlights are off of my '97. The grilles are a bit tattered, one of the glasses is cracked, one is missing an adjustment screw, harnesses are good and intact on both. Someone may be able to clean them up and use them. $15

Headlights

IMG_2353.jpg

Just another piece that came with a spare motor I got with my 'shee. Nothing at all wrong with it, just don't need it. $15

Kickstart Mechanism

IMG_2354.jpg

Same as above, came with the spare motor that I bought and didn't need it. Also comes with pressure plate bolts/screws, not pictured. $40

Clutch Basket, Flywheel, Pressure Plate

IMG_2352.jpg

These came on my '97 and like a fool I tried to modify the lower eyelet on one of them and probably ruined it. The other shock is good as far as I can tell but if not maybe someone could use the springs on another set of shocks. $15

Front Shocks/Springs

IMG_2351.jpg

This crank came out of my 'shee and as you can see one rod is severely bent and as it sits the crank cannot be used. If someone wanted to put a new rod and new bearings throughout it though it would be a perfect candidate for a fresh build. I just don't have the money to do so. $15

Crank

IMG_2348.jpg

This cover came off of the spare motor that I bought and as you can tell it has some paint worn off and has some rubbing on top of it from the kickstarter. Can be easily cleaned up and used again with a little TLC. $15

Clutch Cover with Water Pump

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

Again, came with spare motor that I bought with my 'shee. Probably needs rebuilt unless you don't care for the shake and rattle like they do. $10

Kickstarter

IMG_2343.jpg

Once again, came with spare motor. It is completely stock, maybe someone could do something with it. $5

Stator/Timing Plate

IMG_2342.jpg

The A-Arms are a different issue. I'm only selling these IF, and only IF, I can find a nice set of standard travel extended arms to put on my '97. They have brand new caps and bushings. The caps I may end up keeping depending on what I can find on the extended arms. I had them repainted black along with my frame with PPG K36 and DCC9300 and then knocked down the shine and painted over it with satin black. As you can see they are currently installed but aren't tight and can easily be removed. If I do find another set I'll let these go for $150. Just wanted to get these out in the open and see what kind of interest I could get on them.

Stock A-Arms

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

I'll take the timing plate, will pay with paypal, send info to jpadilla57@cox.net, thanks