Shock rebuild/revalve specials

So Cal Suspension

I've got some more time on my hands lately, and since I've been pretty busy doing shocks for members on here, I figured I'd offer a special for the month of November. Typically I do rebuilds for $75ea, plus the rebuild kits ($17-$34ea), and revalves for $85ea, plus the rebuild kits.

For the month of November I can do aftermarket front or rear rebuilds for $65ea, plus the rebuild kits. I can also do rebuild/revalves for $75ea plus the rebuild kits. I don't charge for the valving plates. My labor costs INCLUDE, oil, nitrogen, and return shipping to the lower 48. I have almost 8 years of professional experience building suspension and the huge number of members who I've done shocks for on here can vouch for my quality of work. NO ONE can touch my turn around time (1 week), and I do not mark up part prices. I build shocks, mainly, to give me something to do in the evenings. Shop around, and you will notice that most places charge anywhere from $75-$145ea, and they charge you for nitrogen, oil, and shipping.

I guarantee all of my work, and offer a 30 day guarantee on my revalves. If for whatever reason you aren't happy with the valving setup after I have done a revalve, I will re-do them as many times as necessary for free until you're happy.

I have LOCAL sources for parts from Elka, Axis, Works, Race-Tech, Ohlins, and PEP.

Stock Banshee Rear shock rebuilds, run $85ea, plus $40 for a new billet aluminum seal head, and I also do a Schrader valve conversion on the ressie, so you don't need the special needle fill tool to recharge the shock. (Usually charge $24 for that). For a revalve of the stock rear, send me a PM about prices. There are a few VERY good options for the stock rears.

The picture below is the stock rear with the schrader conversion, with a polished stock reservoir (Also available). photo-95.jpg

Spring powder coating is available as well, for $45ea for basic colors (red, blue, black, green, yellow, silver, white), and includes stripping the old spring of whatever coating is on there.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks. :cheers:

This set of Works came into me looking pretty rough. You can see the difference in the before and afters. They got the complete makeover. Powder, Polish, Rebuild and Revalve.

photo-76.jpg

photo-75.jpg

This is a Works rear that had the same story. Rode hard and put away wet.

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

And here she is, complete with powder and fully assembled.

photo-86.jpg