Black Plastics w/Grille, Skat trak, ITP rims/tires, Shark fin, Blingstar bumper, stock radiator

run

I DID NOT GET TO CLEAN THIS STUFF UP REAL GOOD...so with a cleaning it will look better. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE A DECENT OFFER.

I have a nice set of black plastics NOT PAINTED with a JDS Grille. They are in pretty good shape, few scratches here and there, nothing major. The front fender has the key mounted on the side, looks good. $225 PLUS shipping

Set of Skat Trak Extremes 22x11x10 10 paddle on ITP rims, paddles in GREAT shape, tires also - $220 PLUS ship

Set of GBC Shark Fin tires on ITP T-9 rims, in great shape..one rim has a small bend, DOES NOT effect it at all - $130 PLUS ship

Set of STI Dirt trax on ITP Baja rims 20-11-9 prolly 90% or more tread, AWESOME hooking dirt tire - $160 PLUS ship

Set of ITP Trac Star on ITP T-9 rims 21-7-10 with 95% tread, VERY NICE tires - $150 PLUS ship

Stock Radiator - $15 plus ship

Blingstart Iron Cross textured bumper in great shape - $50 PLUS ship

All of this stuff is in great shape, but I'm getting Hipers and the paddles arent what I need, so this stuff is ready to go!

033.jpg

032.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg