2011 BansheeHQ Spring Ride St. Joe State Park (Park Hills, MO)

run

I don't think you will have a hard time finding someome to race with. Might be a lil rough with ridged frames. As Art said...if scheduled...big river sand drags is 13 or so miles away for Saturday night racing. You won't be bored.

all of our bikes are suspended chassis don't like racing at tracks...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of our bikes are suspended chassis don't like racing at tracks...

hey farmtruck come on down,,we are gearing up for this weekend,,there will be plenty of people for you to race,,,if not ill chase ya all weekend,,we plan on having a good turn out and a lot of fun..hope to see ya there..mike.

Hey Matty, just south of this place on highway 67 is a little town called Farmington. There are a few hotels down there. Prob less than 10 miles away. Last time I stayed for the weekend down there we stayed in a Hampton Inn that was 3 days old. Think there were 3-4 hotels in that cluster. Several restaurants, Walliworld, Lowes, all that kinda crap.

Yea, thats where we will be performing at, WASHITA OFFROAD TRAILS. There are a number of reasons why we are performing their. The main ones are, st joe is state owned park and come to find out, they gonna be a bit more stricted on their rules by enforcing all of them hard core. that just cut out half the fun right there :yank:. Washita is a huge chunk of land that is privately owned and i know the owner pretty damn good :D. Like i said, as long as you dont kill anyone, you have no worries. Bc we plan on partying our asses off and having a damn good time! So yes, there wil be alcohol and lots of it.:cheers: And thanks keyser soze, but we have our own mobile ramp and landing set up so we dont have to worry about the terrain their so dont bring any building material. lol. Hey mattscesc, out of all do respect, if you can make it to my neck of the woods, and bring your shock rebuilding equipment, i got some work lined out for you. you would be greatly apreciated! And town is just right down the road. ( if you seen one freestyle show, youve seen them all) Thats what ive heard anyway :yank:. but have you honestly ever seen a BANSHEE hit a 9ft tall by 6ft wide metal ramp, go 40ft high, 60+ft accross while dangling off the side of it and land on a metal landing with plywood top, and then say ( if you seen one you seen them all) :whoa::shootself: WTF ever!! This will be imbeded in your brain forever! trust me! Im not on here to b bashed, people will have their opinions about this, good or bad. Im just wanting people to come out and have a hellova good time partying and have a blast riding! I will be their to get paid to ride and entertain everybody. You can laugh at us or cheer us on, either way your getting entertained!:headbang:. I believe it was locogato that said,(have you ever seen this guy ride, he looks like napolian dynomite :rotflmao:) Its all in good fun bro. i dont take offense to that at all. But when you come down here and you watch me ride for the very first time, you mite have a change of heart and we can laugh about this have a beer together :cheers:. So i hope all of you can make it out bc theres nothing better than getting to ride with your buddys and then cracking open a cold one and sit around the fire telling fish stories.:clap:. god bless all!

Saw a video, the dude is a beast.

thank you run. i appreciate that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This deal still happening or all you sissies back out?

we are still on for that weekend, at washita park. 15 miles south of st joe

we are still on for that weekend, at washita park. 15 miles south of st joe

well i dont know about everyone else but after you put on your show,,whats everybody gonna do for entertainment ?..st.joe offers alot of good riding of all types,if you want to drink a beer in the evening,go to the campground and have a cold one,,theres, to many people coming out there for people to be getting blasted during the day anyway..people bring their kids out there to have a good time and ride safe,,we dont want anybody coming to st. joe and get hurt..this will be a fun event so come out and have a good ride,,drink your beer all night long if you care to..daytime is for riding...just sayin..

well i dont know about everyone else but after you put on your show,,whats everybody gonna do for entertainment ?..st.joe offers alot of good riding of all types,if you want to drink a beer in the evening,go to the campground and have a cold one,,theres, to many people coming out there for people to be getting blasted during the day anyway..people bring their kids out there to have a good time and ride safe,,we dont want anybody coming to st. joe and get hurt..this will be a fun event so come out and have a good ride,,drink your beer all night long if you care to..daytime is for riding...just sayin..

right on. our group is still planning on being there

T_Shee...I think my friend on a ltr450 and I was on the loud trx450 raced with your group at the Badlands a couple weeks ago. Had a great time. Looking forward to racing with you all again.

heck ya man. i cant wait. its coming up quick