Oregon Dune Riders

SandmanPNW

Pick the spot! and date  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

since skeet said he isnt going, im taking his spot in builders sleeping bag !

Ok I know I am a good looking guy and all but what the hell is everyone facination with sleeping in my sleeping bag?? LOL I am starting to get a little worried.

Only a couple of days away guy would be nice if people would post up there camp sites so we could get a idea of how many people are going and where they will be at.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know I am a good looking guy and all but what the hell is everyone facination with sleeping in my sleeping bag?? LOL I am starting to get a little worried.

Only a couple of days away guy would be nice if people would post up there camp sites so we could get a idea of how many people are going and where they will be at.

We got 9 people going, sites 44,46,48.

Up to 5 people in 33. O and screw the rest of you Homo's Sandman has already called dibs on sharing my sleeping bag :rotflmao::jesterlaugh::shootself:

Well Saturday looks ok and Sunday looks great but we are still leaving tonight. Looking forward to having a good time with some new people on the dunes!!!!!! :headbang:

Sitting here in camp at coos bay and the weather is great tonight! Ready to ride in the morning.