Oregon Dune Riders

SandmanPNW

Pick the spot! and date  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello new to the site kinda been lurking for a year and a half and have got a lot of great info off here. Me and my girlfriend are hopeing to make it down, we have friends with a place in Houser thats were we have done most of our rideing and this sounds like a fun trip, hope to see all u there.

Edited by Aric

Welcome to the site. Hope you can make the trip I am sure it is going to be a ton of fun. :headbang:

I am in eugene and think a bhq trip would be sweet.. x2 on the horsefalls idea.. that would be a good place.. I have a group of about 6 buddys that I usually go with.. let's set a date

LOL the date has been set go back through the thread and you will see when we are going most people already have camp spots for the trip.

jsut an update on some stuff boxcar in may is going to start having drags on weekend with lights there opening a park at the entrance also on the rangers theve been nailing people hardcore down here right now

What have they been nailing them for? Are they nailing them on or at the bottom of boxcar hilll?

So does anyone besides Snop and myself have any actual reservatinos made yet for this reide??? Hoping we get a really good turn out!

:headbang:

:cheers:

Right on 05 I will have my serval on by then. Looking foward to seeing how that bitch runs!!