Chromed R-2 pipes

Mark is handeling all the sales There the same price as listed Before $600 for a chrome set. if intested contact him m18moore@yahoo.com He came back from the chromer on Wednesday with 5 sets, 3 are already spoken for. There is a new silencer design I'll post pics of everything.

The shop # is 231-689-0578

Hey Ty I'm having trouble with the uploads on the pics. I'll e-mail you the pics if you could put them up much Appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Mark is handeling all the sales There the same price as listed Before $600 for a chrome set. if intested contact him m18moore@yahoo.com He came back from the chromer on Wednesday with 5 sets, 3 are already spoken for. There is a new silencer design I'll post pics of everything.

The shop # is 231-689-0578

Hey Ty I'm having trouble with the uploads on the pics. I'll e-mail you the pics if you could put them up much Appreciated

that 600 shipped, any pics?

any chance you'll sale a new set of just silencers to go with the pipes i already have?? I have a black set and the old silencer design is junk. Rivets falling out and all. I like the orings, but would like new silencers. Let me know....thanks.

any chance you'll sale a new set of just silencers to go with the pipes i already have?? I have a black set and the old silencer design is junk. Rivets falling out and all. I like the orings, but would like new silencers. Let me know....thanks.

Yea we can get you a new set of silencers, We have to order more aluminum tubing so it might be a week.

I know just the new silencers are $120, but let me talk to the other two and get you an exchange price if your interested in going that route.

http://www.bansheehq...7_1346_9816.jpg

gallery_35757_1346_9816.jpg

• 3 months later...

correct me if I am wrong, but the only difference I was told by mark is the aluminum cone at the end.

correct me if I am wrong, but the only difference I was told by mark is the aluminum cone at the end.

Nieskes,

How are the pipes fairing in Wisconsin terrain? (I'm just south of Madison) If I could have a few minutes of your time, could you post or message me a quick review of your first impression and any good/bad news you may have about them?