Pismo Beach run Oct 22 to 24

• 2 weeks later...

Well no one heading down to Pismo? I am still going rain or shine. I will be heading out on Friday morning @ 5:00am. looks like it will be slow weekend down there. There will 26 of us in my group. Hit me up if you are going down & if you are going to be there stop by camp to say hi. I will have Beer on ice.

Well no one heading down to Pismo? I am still going rain or shine. I will be heading out on Friday morning @ 5:00am. looks like it will be slow weekend down there. There will 26 of us in my group. Hit me up if you are going down & if you are going to be there stop by camp to say hi. I will have Beer on ice.

Ive never ridden out there yet and I just got my banshee - how is the riding? Are you going to the poker run in Barstow next weekend?

Ive never ridden out there yet and I just got my banshee - how is the riding? Are you going to the poker run in Barstow next weekend?

The ridding out there is good Small for a sand car. But good for Banshee. As for the porker run in Barstow I did not know about it. I would like to make it over there for that but I am booked up that weekend. May be next time i can make it to the run.

Edited by wfobasheeboy

and the fact it has been raining all week......Sand is gonna be hard, but might not be to terrible considering there might be no people out there!

there was close to nobody out there last weekend and the sand was the most chewed up it has ever been when i have ridden out there. then it rained and it got hard and rutted. not a good combo. the rain made the lips on the jumps good though.

Rained Friday night & Sunday. Friday & Saturday was cool. The sand was not too bad, Still had a lot of fun. I ran the shee when it was not raining & wheeled the truck when it was raining. The jump where good to from the rain & there was no one out there this weekend too..