Color Shifting Powder Coat?

2STROKE4L1FE

Wassup BHQ! I finally purchased my first Banshee, Well it's actually a rolling chassis right now. Anyway, The guy i bought it from told me that it had color shifting (Dark Green--->Dark Purple) powder coat on the frame. It was late when i picked the bike up, so I didn't get a good look at it. The next day when I finally got a chance to look it over a little better, The color did indeed shift from green to purple; However it was clearly not PC. Over spray and runners confirmed my suspicions. Now obviously you can achieve the (chameleon) effect with paint, but i had never heard of it in powder coat, I don't see how it's possible. The color looks awesome on the frame, But i know how I ride and I know that the paint isn't going to last long in the trails. So my question is this, Can you achieve the color shifting effect with powder? If so i would love to get it done. Better now, then after the bike is completely put together and i have to tear it apart again, You know?

Yes there is, it's called Flip Flop Powder.

Have a peek, lots of it and more.

http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46_152

I like the Black star dust flip flop and the Solaris black cherry flip flop myself.

Click the colors. :cheers:

Yes there is, it's called Flip Flop Powder.

Have a peek, lots of it and more.

http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=46_152

I like the Black star dust flip flop and the Solaris black cherry flip flop myself.

Click the colors. :cheers:

Thanks for the heads up on that, those colors are sick. I'm digging that "Sunbeam Gold" on the second page, the color is just right for the look im going for. My: A Arms, pegs, and steering stem, are already pc'd in gold, so it should look good.

• 4 weeks later...