Halloween at Dumont

Sandfrk33

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hog heaven here i come. im hoping to get out there friday morning and stay til sunday. saturday everybody usually meets at banshee hill to shoot the shit and shoot the hill at noon. banshees rule the hill. i hope there is a better showing at dumont for halloween than the attendance at the four stroke wars. there were very few racers at this past f.s.a. the hill looked naked. hopefully this year more bhq members can park and camp closer to each other instead of all scattered out. maybe take some extra parts and have a mid desert banshee yard sale. haha

• 2 weeks later...

We're headed out thurday night till sunday. We camp near bathroom 6, by the end of the finger. Red/silver f250 with a 5th wheel toybox. Swing by if you're in the neighborhood and have a beer. Otherwise I'll be at the hill saturday.

Good time as always. Met vegas jeff and bennie. Went for a few rides with diskoe. Got to ride my buddys 586 small block twister 7 mil. HOLY SHIT. Things like a rocket with wheels. I'll post up next trip few weeks ahead of time :headbang:

A

Good time as always. Met vegas jeff and bennie. Went for a few rides with diskoe. Got to ride my buddys 586 small block twister 7 mil. HOLY SHIT. Things like a rocket with wheels. I'll post up next trip few weeks ahead of time :headbang:

I had a great time hanging with you and diskoe and your buddies twister was fast as hell.maybe I should up grade to a twister?i wish everybody could of seen diskoe cruising around with the cape I made him.he looked like superman everywhere he went...