Serval Cat

No Limit Powersports

i would like to see the trinity exhaust as well. after running all those diff pipes so far the trinity seems to REALLY respond excellent to this type of set up larger CC larger exhaust flow with lower timings and more comp.

i have an extra set of trinitys if andy ever wants to try a set. i think that would be a fun road trip down i could also bring my lil 32mm lectrons i also have some gas 36mm lec's// i am in the middle of a 421 and a 350 drag set up or i would have gotten a serval. i personally woudl LOVE to actually port one and then set it up after that i'm not sure what the urge to get power out of an as cast cylinder is all about. . i know trinity sucks but SOMETHING is absolutely right in these pipes.. i was also told the reason they are on this particular set up is after many test's and dyno runs they made the best overall power on the motor. 421cc stock cylinder.

in the trails 55tq and 85ish hp is almost perfect. much more and its gets tricky unless you have a longer arm.. there was a motor that made killer HP and TQ it IS the cheeta PV engine. altho cost wise i'd at this time just do a serv..

in no way would i set on e of those up on a stock basket!!! limits i have seen in the past for stockers is in the 55-60hp range. you jerk them a few times with the worn out stock cusions and they are going to snap fingers. as cheap as they are why split your motor more than you need to if a finger blows your going back in there ( at least i do cause the trans almost always has crap in it)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After riding a serval with a +4 swingarm, I would never want to ride one with less than a +6 swingarm. Especially in trails!

Have you got any video of that thing in action.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would rather put it in the cylinder head..... I am also looking into tapping my head for this.... Would like to fit a VDO mechanical gauge, only issue is the vibration... There are other gauge as well that can take the vibration.... It has been discussed on here....

I tapped my super cub and my cheetah in the head it smoked my first Autometer gauge then I bought a liquid filled one and it worked good ever since.