Banshee Parts, Case's and Reeds/Spacers/Crossover Combo

I have a couple things that I have left over from a sale/part out, thought i'd keep them but i'm cleaning house!

A set of cases appear to be in good shape, could use a good cleaning, does have the normal chain break. $50 + Shipping

A set of reeds (believe stock) w/o cages includes boots and crossover tube. $25+ Shipping

Case1.jpg

Case2.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

can you send me a shipping quote on the cases. definately interested as long as it's not gonna be $100, lol. also, better pics of the chain whack damage. (just wanna see that there is no cracking into the inside) anchorage, AK 99516-2724

btw, those are not stock reeds. they appear to be full epoxy dual stage reeds, just like boysen. they will mostly bump mid and low and smooth out the throttle response, but gain the entire range. definitely the best option for someone wanting to run stock size reeds on juice.

paypal ready-

--Heath H--

can you send me a shipping quote on the cases. definately interested as long as it's not gonna be $100, lol. also, better pics of the chain whack damage. (just wanna see that there is no cracking into the inside) anchorage, AK 99516-2724

btw, those are not stock reeds. they appear to be full epoxy dual stage reeds, just like boysen. they will mostly bump mid and low and smooth out the throttle response, but gain the entire range. definitely the best option for someone wanting to run stock size reeds on juice.

paypal ready-

--Heath H--

Cool, I used to live in Eagle River, graduated from Chugiak.

I normally ship fed ex but it was $100, CRAZY. Let me see what I can do to get it down cheaper, like maybe two boxes and I'll also check USPS.

Chris

I have a nephew that needs the stock crossover tube. Interested in selling just that? How much to 08204? It would fit in the $5.00 flat rate envelope.

interested in the crossover tube. will send money asap

Since both of you have asked I'll go ahead and sell it seperate. How's $15 shipped?