BANSHEE PART OUT CHEETAH, VFORCE, HINSON CLUTCH

HERE ARE THE PICS FINALLY SOME people was thinking tat i was tring to scam because i didnt put the pics up right away well here are the pics with my hq id and todays date in the background i have sold alot of things on here including a 611 dm motor complete any question just pm me of make a comment sorry it took so long but i work for ups and i work all day so today i was off and i took apart the whole pic you can call me at 631-236-7560 thanks alot barry aka d-bag per someones comment

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/BARRY538/BANSHEE%20PICS/

i also will be linking a youtube video with all the parts so look out maybe tomorrow

Fuck this dude! Ive tried calling him numerous times and no answer. He doesnt respond to PM's either (sent 2 pm's). Sounds like a fuckin d-bag to me. Good luck with your sale buttfuck! :shootself:

HERE ARE THE PICS FINALLY SOME people was thinking tat i was tring to scam because i didnt put the pics up right away well here are the pics with my hq id and todays date in the background i have sold alot of things on here including a 611 dm motor complete any question just pm me of make a comment sorry it took so long but i work for ups and i work all day so today i was off and i took apart the whole pic you can call me at 631-236-7560 thanks alot barry aka d-bag per someones comment

http://s571.photobuc...BANSHEE%20PICS/

i also will be linking a youtube video with all the parts so look out maybe tomorrow