LSR single a-arm drag chassis complete

cant sell bike whole so i'm going to try and part out.

lsr +4 front end single a-arm frame uses all stock componets, front end chrome ( a-arms, spindles stem,) frame and swingarm red flake powdercoat powder in great shape. full marvins, +14 tyson swingarm no link, rear brake set up jj+a axle and jj+a carrier front cut hubs powder'd to match chassis, triple buff front but wheels are a lil bent on edges, NO REAR paddles, 3500

options

stock cut plastics available OR fiberglass front and rear section drag formed, SHEAR inframe custom built big bore small flange pipes with center mount BIG quiet silencers exhaust is around 90 DB or less at idle and very quiet on the run.

located in nickerson kansas about 50 minutes from wichita.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

complete bike still together just bumping up 6500 NO less NO individual part out would sell MOTOR complete OR chassis COMPLETE wouold sell chassis without jj+a and rear carrier, and rear paddles. or front wheels/ tires.

i for tthe LIFE of me cannot seem to post pictures to this site i have NO isuues anywhere else. i cannot use photobucket either i CAN email them to you send me email and i'll shoot them right over

• 1 month later...

ok went out with it snake hunt ran excellent!!

selling with NO carbs, ( i can have it running so you can see it run)

NO rear paddles ( i HIGHLY suggest 13 extremes on 73ish rollout)

6000 NO less NO part out. you know how it runs..

might have a bent shift fork for 3-4th gear. last 2 runs of the day it hoped from 3rd-4th. might have been me i was a lil tipsy for sure.

ok went out with it snake hunt ran excellent!!

selling with NO carbs, ( i can have it running so you can see it run)

NO rear paddles ( i HIGHLY suggest 13 extremes on 73ish rollout)

6000 NO less NO part out. you know how it runs..

might have a bent shift fork for 3-4th gear. last 2 runs of the day it hoped from 3rd-4th. might have been me i was a lil tipsy for sure.

do u need help getting out of the truck ///////lol//////aw shit lets drive around and keep the cooler full and get a deep fried burrito ,at the car wash .... nice running bike fo sho

shit bro i'd trade all these bikes for another day like that!!

them burritos were awesome!! i even got 2 more when i left to go home !

well i will gladly take ur bikes ...and u need to get urr azz up here so we can drive over a 2 ton bridge .......with a ice cold 30 pack ........hello ladies