toomey t-5s in good shape

toomey t-5's, they came with my banshee so i dont know how old they are but they are in good shape, no rust on the pipes and the silencers polish good, they sound good and make power but i want CPI's i would like to get 350 for theese

toomey t-5's, they came with my banshee so i dont know how old they are but they are in good shape, no rust on the pipes and the silencers polish good, they sound good and make power but i want CPI's i would like to get 350 for theese

you should read the for sale section rules. Pictures or gtfo!!!!

aint 350 a bit on the high side?

Christ on a cracker, guys. This guy doesn't exactly fit the profile of a scammer... I am all for calling out the BS ads, but he joined back in March, and this isn't his first post. Relax, lol.

Also, pics are NOT required... just helpful.

PS. $350 might not be too high of a price if they are in perfect condition.

sorry every time i try to load a pic it says its to big you dickhead..... and sorry about the price i will take 250 for them, i didnt know what to ask because i didnt buy them they came on my banshee they are in good shape the only reason i want to get rid of them is because i bought cpis and i want some of my money back, i can email pics if you guys want just email me and ask, my address is chrisperkins21@hotmail.com SORRY ABOUT THE PICS i will try making it smaller

post-35308-12816690569007_thumb.jpg

there is a spot on the right pipe where i touched it with my leg and my pants melted.... it burnt the shit out of me but anyway it will come off im sure i just havent messed with it

post-35308-12817405692617_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...