parts

k&n filter and proflow plate 40.00 + shipping will need to be oiled i cleaned it a few days ago

armadillo coolant bottle bracket and spark plug holder 15.00 + shipping

i have both lowers(will need dust caps and metal sleeves for the lowers) and the right upper a arms will sell seperatly 30.00 + shipping a piece or 70.00 + shipping for all three and stock tie rods

stock reeds n cages 20.00 + shipping

stock airbox, lid, snorkel 40.00 + shipping

all prices are obo if you thing there to high shoot me a price and plz dont forget shipping

Edited by shee2000

k&n filter and proflow plate 40.00 + shipping will need to be oiled i cleaned it a few days ago

armadillo coolant bottle bracket and spark plug holder 15.00 + shipping

i have both lowers(will need dust caps for the lowers) and the right upper a arms will sell seperatly 30.00 + shipping a piece or 70.00 + shipping for all three

stock reeds n cages 20.00 + shipping

all prices are obo if you thing there to high shoot me a price and plz dont forget shipping

• 2 weeks later...

got a stock length x ring chain i believe it an rk xw(will need master link) or sumthin dont remember like new only rode to stretch it then went to a extended swinger no longer need it 45.00 shipped and make some offers on the other stuff just need to get rid of it :cheers:

right lower a arm is still available there is one small dent in the back of it and the boot is ripped if some one wants it just pay shipping and u can have it and for the other a arms ill get rid of them for 25.00 shipped cuz i cracked the boots when removing them make some offers guys

Edited by shee2000