Stock Stroke Banshee Engine with 2-5 over ride

It has a stock stroke crank with 2-5 over ride transmission with 1st gear but not over ridden not sure on the bore but I think I see 513M06600 on the piston. It has some port work but I have no idea what kind of porting. It has a cool head and has 165lbs of cranking compression. No stator or flywheel but has clutch side complete with kick start lever. $650 Plus shipping within the lower 48 states. I got it with a bike I traded. It runs good but have a stroker that I run in that chassis.

Thanks

Matthew

It has a stock stroke crank with 2-5 over ride transmission with 1st gear but not over ridden not sure on the bore but I think I see 513M06600 on the piston. It has some port work but I have no idea what kind of porting. It has a cool head and has 165lbs of cranking compression. No stator or flywheel but has clutch side complete with kick start lever. $650 Plus shipping within the lower 48 states. I got it with a bike I traded. It runs good but have a stroker that I run in that chassis.

Thanks

Matthew

Just so you know the # on the piston is a wiseco # and it says it is for a banshee (513) and (6600) is a 66mm bore. Hope that helps the sale.