Best skid plates, tires, and other mods? What should I change for hard riding?

Please throw me some ideas about what I can get after pipes which will be rocket or Toomey T6's. I want to add a six pack rack, K&N filter,IMS 5.5 Gallon tank, I ride in private paved streets, mud, snow, loose rocks/ gravel, hard dirt but no sand. Also adding boysin reeds.

Best tires for my application? Want something that gives good traction on rocks, mud, dirt, but wont roll my quad on the street?

I am looking for gel grips for long term riding with or without gloves:

Best nurf bars if even needed or reinforced bottom for hitting rocks or other things that might hurt my feet:

Most hardcore bumper that will protect my front end:

Skid plates? Whats the best longest lasting most durable skid plates? Should I go a arms and all or just bottom plate?

What am I missing that should be added to a hard use banshee? What brand and model items?

dude, you post up so much stupid shit.

just grow a set of balls and ride.

i ride a stock banshee, just have turf tamers at a place that is so fucking rocky. just man up and ride.

For once I agree with you. He is dreaming about all this shit when what he needs to do is get out there and get some expierence. He may find the Banshee does not fit into his "disaster situation".

just find an oem stock plate. and no a banshee would suck in a disaster situation. if streets are flooded your bike soon would be as well. and it would no stand up to the situation of helping pull cats out of trees. get a damn 4x4 with a winch if you want a disaster bike.